The EOYDC upholds the following principles regarding our youth, staff and service delivery.
- Develop youth, whether “informed” or “hard to serve” individuals, into strong pillars who show positive change in his or her own communities.
- Accept that participants are our #1 goal, and recognize and address their needs.
- Make it our priority to know and understand the needs of individual participants.
- Expect the full participation and dedication of professional staff to deliver a holistic, diverse program that is designed to change lives.
- Represent and model the Six Organizational Pillars in the building and in the community.
Delivering Services + Programming
- Work with community partners to provide resources and guidance to address issues that are outside of our scope of service.
- Instill educational and spiritual experiences in the lives of youth and young adults.